One thing you should know about me is my story.
I have many stories, but this has been a lifelong battle/victory of mine that most of this blog will be about.
Meet me at my breaking point:
This was me at 260 lbs, obese, and unhappy with myself.
Meet me now:
This is me now, 85 lbs lighter, happy and loving myself for once!
Now lets get into the rest of my story.
Hi! My name is Gabe.
I am a
If you would like to contact me, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Friend” Me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/gabrielle.pfeiffer
Follow Me on Instagram @gabrielles_losing_it
This page is for me to share each and every one of my many “whims” with you guys- whether it be cooking, sewing, DIY’ing, business ideas, or just inspiration and random thoughts.
- My favorite pastime is quilting
- I am terrified of storms
- I’m very quiet in person- until you get to know me, and then I won’t shut up :)
- My 2nd favorite pastime is writing- about anything, really
- Country Oldies is by far the best music (I’m talking like 1990’s and earlier)
- I am somewhat of a major control freak- I can’t help it, I know if I want something done right, I can count on myself to do it!
- I am a 2-time college dropout. Starting try #3 and I am determined to get my degree this time!
- I am a creative entrepreneur, and I am ALWAYS coming up with new business ideas. My boyfriend rolls his eyes at me, but I am going to make it big one day. ;)